Monday, March 31, 2008

Hillary Fatigue

I think, like Hillary, I have found my voice - and right now my voice is telling Hillary to stop with the nastiness. If she wants to stay in the race - fine - but stick to the issues and stop being the spoiled kid in the schoolyard that has to have her way. And, while you're at it, tell Bill to go back to helping people in Africa and other places where he can once again be a great ex-president. Acting like Hillary's older brother with the smart mouth is just not attractive.

There was a time when I adored Hillary and was a passionate supporter, but I really don't like this selfish side of her. She was a woman that I once respected, but her actions and words are a true turn off.

If I could live out a fantasy, I would recreate that scene from "Moonstruck" when Cher's character hauls off and slaps the face of the Nicholas Cage character and shouts "GET OVER IT!" - only it would be me slapping Hillary.

Really Girl, stay in the Senate. You will effect change for many years to come in the Senate. What's 4 miserable years as president. Do you really want to age that rapidly? Gosh, if the guys look 10 years older, what would 4 years in the White House do to a woman's face - yuck!

I'm not asking you to do the ironing or bake cookies. Be your strong, smart, powerful, amazing self. Just don't do it as this witchy, conniving primary candidate. If you insist on "staying the course" for the next couple months, tone it down. We're all so sick of you already....

No comments: